Vaidic ceremony for World Peace
Sri Athi Rudra Maha Yagna
The universe is a combination of the seen and the unseen - the unseen electricity drives the gadgets that we use, and the flow of water or steam in a turbine gives rise to the electricity. The ancient Vaidic scholars used yagnas (a special procedure using mantras and offerings of various kinds of herbs into the sacred fire) to enliven the subtle energies of the cosmos. The Atirudra Mahayagna is a very special yagna where more than 350 experienced Vaidic experts will chant the Rudram 1331 times accompanied by the offering of medicinal herbs in the sacred fire.
Yagna has three components
- Daana - Contributing what we can for the welfare of one and all
- Devapuja - Honoring the unseen energies in the universe
- Sangatikarana - Uniting the consciousness. When people with a positive intention for the world come together and meditate, it creates a powerful force for peace in the universe.
The Atirudra Mahayagna is done for the welfare of all and to promote universal peace and prosperity and brings comfort on all three levels: physical, mental, and spiritual. It is rare to experience a yagna like this, which is happening in the Art of Living International Center, Bangalore after nearly 14 years.
- Timings are subject to change, to get the latest updates join our official Whatsapp Broadcast Groups @ vaidicpujas.org/whatsapp (Through Mobile)
- All those who register for the Sankalpa will receive a link to watch the webcast from one device.
- If you are not present here in the ashram, prasad will be couriered to your address (only for Indian Nationals)
- We would love for you to be in Bangalore - all those who have registered for any Sankalpa will be eligible for seating in the Sankalpa enclosure at the Yagnashala. Please note that you will need to make arrangements for accommodation yourself (Ashram housing desk - firstname.lastname@example.org or Sumeru Travels - email@example.com)
Sri Athi Rudra Maha Yagna Sankalpa
After registering for the sankalpa you can goto live.vaidicpujas.org to watch the webcast
- Ganapati Homam , Navagraha Homam , Rudrabhishekam and Athi Rudra Homam (3 days , 5 Sessions)
- Seating in maha samvardhan enclosure.
- It has complimentary One day Nitya Chaturveda Parayanam Sankalpa
- (2 person entry)