What is Rudra Puja?
Rudra Pooja is an ancient practice followed in India since time immemorial. ‘Rudra’ means ‘Shiva - the Benevolent, the Destroyer of Evil. Pooja means that which is born out of fullness. Through this Pooja one can aim for inner peace and fulfillment. In this Pooja, Lord Shiva is worshipped in his Rudra form.
It is hailed by all Vedic scriptures as one of the greatest Poojas to remove all evils, to attain all desires and for all-round prosperity. Scriptures on Astrology prescribe this emphatically as a remedy for several planetary doshas.
Why do Rudra Pooja?
The world is a play of energy: negative and positive. When we pray to Shiva – the Lord of transformation - the entire negative energy around us in form of disease, depression, and unhappiness gets transformed into peace, prosperity and joy. Then peace surrounds us in body, mind and soul.
- Description :Rudra Puja
- Amount : Rs.1100/-
- Entry for : 1 person(s)
Sankalpa on Behalf & Prasadam
- Can i attend In-Person at the venue?
Please reach out to the Organiser/Coordinator for more details.
- I could not attend personally can i still take sankalpa and register for this seva?
Yes. Sankalpa will happen only in In-Person mode. Please be at the venue on time.
- Bangalore Ashram Pujas & Homa
- Visit Vaidicpujas Youtube to watch the regular puja and homa that are live from Bangalore Ashram
- For special online events the links will be updated in your respective email or you can reach out to the organiser/coordinator for more details
- Can the prasadam be sent as a courier?
No This option is not available for this seva
- Host Name
- Mobile Number
AOL Teacher Code