The word ‘Gau‘ has four meanings: Jnaana (knowledge), Gaman (to progress), Praapti (to receive) and Moksha (liberation). Gau Puja is performed to remember the importance of the cow and the ritual includes both spiritual and material aspects. Performing Gau Puja helps with Blessings from ancestors, unity in family and good health.
Offline Sankalpa Time : 30 mins before puja time
Sankalpa participants of Samuhik Puja/Homa can attend physically at Bangalore Ashram. If you choose Attending Personally option as NO then our pandit ji will take sankalpa on your behalf.
Bangalore Ashram Puja/Homa will be live on youtube.com/vaidicpujas.
Date, timings, venue & physical attendance are subject to change. Gurudev\'s presence can also change according to his travel schedule.
Kindly contact finance.vd[email protected] / 9035066893 for payments & receipts related issues.
- Description :Gau Puja
- Amount : Rs.500/-
- Entry for : 1 person(s)
Sankalpa on Behalf & Prasadam
- Can i attend In-Person at the venue?
- Yes ! If you have selected the options as Yes for Attending in Person during the time of payment.
- Note : Date, Timings, Venue are subject to change.
- I could not attend personally can i still take sankalpa and register for this seva?
Yes Sankalpa will happen In-Person mode and Pundits will take sankalpa on behalf of all those who cannot attend personally
- Bangalore Ashram Pujas & Homa
- Visit Vaidicpujas Youtube to watch the regular puja and homa that are live from Bangalore Ashram
- For special online events the links will be updated in your respective email or you can reach out to the organiser/coordinator for more details
- Can the prasadam be sent as a courier?
No This option is not available for this seva
- Host Name
- Mobile Number
AOL Teacher Code