Jyotisha (Astrology) is the pure science based on astronomy. It is a pure science which deals with study of the position of planets with respect to the Earth and their effects on all living beings. As the earth is a member of solar system, the magnetic field and electrical field of other planets affect the earth and also the life on the earth.
It is not just a science, it is a Divine science as all the planets and constellations are not seen just as mere physical entities but as they are influencing the life on the earth, they are revered as deities. Therefore, in India the planets are also worshipped. The Sun is regarded as the divine father, Surya Narayana and the earth is revered as divine mother, ‘Bhoo Devi’, the wife of Narayana. The other planets being members of solar system and having similar capacity of influencing the life on the earth are also worshipped as deities. This subject is therefore rightly termed as Astrology as it studies the impact of the stars and planets to the life on the earth. The planets are not just the benefactor of good and bad, instead their position in horoscope indicates our past deeds and consequently reaped results.
“Astrology guides us how our life will be, but doesn't change our life according to our needs and desires. It helps us to accept our life and to live in peace and to a certain extent. It helps us neutralize our negative karma of past life, by making us realize of their consequence, and make us indulge in good karma in the present life. Even though astrology predicts the most part of our lives, freewill also plays its own role in our life decisions.” - Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
BENEFITS OF JYOTISHA (ASTROLOGY)
- Astrological consultations help you understand yourself better. They give you a review of your strengths, weaknesses, latent skills and abilities.
- Astrological consultation helps to make choices both in material life and spiritual life. It helps you to determine the course of your life, and hence understand the purpose of your life.
- It helps you understand why people with certain characteristics are in your life as - father, mother, sister, brother, husband, children, In-laws, friends, relatives...
- It helps you to figure out the reason why you are in a particular situation - rich, poor, comfortable, happy, unhappy, healthy, sick…
- Astrological charts are studied for compatibility at the time of marriage. It helps you to determine if a person is compatible with you or not and advices you in selecting your life partner. It also suggests the aspects in which you need to be vigilant.
- It advises the stream of education that can be ventured, the career that can be opted so that you can enjoy what you do and lead a happy life.
- Muhuratham (auspicious time) is an important component of astrology. Doing certain things at some prescribed auspicious time will yield desired outcomes and remove many doshas.
- The wellbeing and the prosperity of children can also be viewed in astrological charts.
- Knowledge of Astrology encourages one to abide the laws of the universe and inspires one towards spirituality.
Vastu Shastra is a brilliant blend of science, art, astronomy and astrology. These texts provide guidelines regarding spatial geometry, orientation of various rooms and directional placements of important articles in the house. Remedies are also recommended if the constructional flaws are having some ill effects on inhabitants. By following the recommendations of Vastu consultant and correcting Vastu, restores positivity around you.
Some basics of Vastu are quite self-explanatory. For example, since the Sun rises in the East therefore one should keep the main entrance of the house facing the East, so that the rays of the rising sun can enter the house. Reach out to us to know more about this precious science.
For Jyotish / vastu consultation Contact : +91-8095766657 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org